All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to become your own brewmeister? Homebrewing For Dummies, 2 nd Edition, gives you easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for everything from making your first kit beer to brewing an entire batch from scratch. Before you kw it, you'll be boiling, bottling, storing, pouring, and kegging your own frothy, delicious suds. This friendly, hands-on guide walks you through each step in the brewing process at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels. It fills you in on all the homebrewing basics with a comprehensive equipment list; instructions on keeping your hardware clean and sanitized; and loving descriptions of the essential beer ingredients, their roles in the brewing process, and how to select the best ingredients for you beer. You'll also find out about additional ingredients and additives you can use to give your homebrew distinctive flavors, textures, and aromas. Discover how to: Set up your home brewery Select the best ingredients and flavorings Create your own lager, ale, and specialty beers Try your hand at cider, and even meade Brew gluten-free beer Package your beer in bottles and kegs Evaluate your beer and troubleshoot problems Take part in homebrewing competitions Become an eco-friendly brewer Homebrewing For Dummies, 2 nd Edition is fully updated with the latest brewing techniques and techlogies and features more than 100 winning recipes that will have your friends and neighbors singing your praises and coming back for more.
- Author BiographyMarty Nachel is an award-winning homebrewer, an AHA/BJCP Certified Beer Judge, and was a beer evaluator at Beverage Testing Institute and the Great American Beer Festival.
- Author(s)Marty Nachel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight690 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- mum2fiona08 Apr, 2012by
A Helpful Resource for Beginners
I bought this book as a gift for my 23 year old son who has just started his home brewing hobby. He said he really liked it and found the content very useful and easy to follow.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.