All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and throw in a Kate Spade bag or two ...and you've got The Carter House Girls, Melody Carlson's new chick lit series for young adults!The Carter House experiences a shake-up as one of its own returns home after an unnerving disappearing act. Then, friction grows as a school Homecoming Queen race heats up, turning friends and housemates against one ather. DJ, Eliza, Taylor, Kriti, Rhiann, and Casey show they have plenty of lessons to learn as the votes roll in. Some grow smarter and closer to God, while others seem to make the same mistakes over again. Despite all their differences and disagreements, the Carter House girls continue to grow together, forging a bond that strengthens through hardship. Hearts can change and friendship paves the way for at least one girl to move closer to God.
- Author BiographyMelody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world; volunteered in teen ministry; taught preschool; raised two sons; worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. I think real life experiences inspire the best fiction, she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory.
- Author(s)Melody Carlson
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleCarter House Girls
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Weight211 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13 to 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.