All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTake your home cooking to the next level by incorporating fresh homegrown herbs! You don't need lots of space for a huge herb garden, and you don't need to spend a lot of money on fresh herbs at the grocery store or farmers' market. With Fresh and Flavorful Hebrs, you can choose the herb or herbs you will use the most and build your herb garden around them. Start with an overview of how to grow, harvest, and store herbs. Then, learn how to handle each herb and what flavors they work well with. The culinary section includes how to prepare and use your herbs, plus savory and sweet recipes to feature them in. Choose your favorite herbs, learn to grow them successfully, and never be at a loss for what to do with them!
- Author BiographyLISA BAKER MORGAN is a chef and food blogger at \u00e0 table. She graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles. She is known for her preparation of fresh meals using only quality, seasonal ingredients presented with simplicity, creativity, and flair. By sharing her love and knowledge of food on her blog, Chef Morgan hopes to inspire creativity and enthusiasm for your own food adventures at home. She has written hundreds of original recipes and continues to publish original recipes on her site weekly. She also provides private chef and consulting services as well as cooking classes i Los Angeles and France. www.chefmorgan.com. ANN MCCORMICK is an herb expert and columnist for Herb Quarterly. She also contributes to regional and national home and garden and lifestyle magazines, including Organic Gardening, Country Woman, Gardening How-To and Neil Sperry's Gardens. She's a regular speaker and media guest on the topic of herbs and herb gardening techniques. She blogs at The Herb 'n Cowgirl, herbncowgirl.com, and lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)Ann McCormick,Lisa Baker Morgan
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.