All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse the perfect method for growing the small amounts of marijuana needed for medical use, easily, organically, and year-round, with a simple hydroponic system. Most people who are interested in growing medical marijuana at home aren't experienced in growing marijuana; they've just found themselves in a medical situation where it can help. The most efficient and intensive method of cultivating marijuana, especially on the small-scale grower level, is by hydroponic gardening. Also, hydroponic methods lend themselves easily to organic standards and rarely require pesticides. With step-by-step instructions and photos, hydroponics and marijuana-growing expert Joshua Sheets shows how to create, build, maintain, and harvest a hydroponic marijuana garden. He even includes information on the best nutrient solutions and breeding plants. Over 25 million Americans are potentially eligible to use medical marijuana based on their diagses, yet fewer than 800,000 currently do. As more eligible patients opt for alternative treatment options such as marijuana, a rising amount of medical marijuana will need to be produced to keep up with demand. Most states that permit medical marijuana growing allow the license-holder to grow a certain number of plants for home or medical use. Whether you use marijuana to aid health, especially to alleviate the effects of chemotherapy and other drugs, or, in states where it is legal, as a recreational drug similar to alcohol, Homegrown Marijuana is the perfect book to take control of your own production.
- Author BiographyJOSHUA SHEETS is a professional horticulturalist, writer, teacher, and consultant who works with one of the largest and most successful nurseries and garden retail centers in Washington State.
- Author(s)Joshua Sheets
- PublisherCool Springs Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Springs Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.