All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides background information on government policy on tackling statutory homelessness (ie: those households for whom local authorities, after receiving an application, have a duty to secure accommodation because they are unintentionally homeless). It also discusses how services can be managed in a way that prevents all households, regardless of whether they are families, couples, or single people, from reaching a crisis point where they are faced with homelessness , and the duties owed to the n-statutory homeless.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight234 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlma Blackman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.