All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully packaged collection of 150 all-natural skin, hair and body care recipes. From turning blueberries into a lush detoxifying mask to fresh lemongrass into a n-toxic bug repellent, Homemade Beauty takes the ubiquitous eat-local, farm-to-table concept and brings it to the beauty category.
- Author BiographyAnnie Strole is a makeup artist, natural beauty expert and contributing editor for style, beauty and DIY site Lovelyish.com. A lifelong luxury beauty product junkie and hippie-at-heart, Annie eventually began researching the ingredients of her beloved beauty potions out of curiosity. Not pleased with her findings of the effects of some particularly nasty ingredients, Annie decided to take beauty into her own hands by creating effective, all-natural beauty products at home using the freshest ingredients possible.
- Author(s)Annie Strole
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight296 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.