All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomemade Bread Recipes, A Simple and Easy Bread Machine Cookbook contains 137 easy to make bread machine recipes using common ingredients. This book is designed to give you what you want - the recipes! No fluff, repetitive information that you already kw, just the ingredients and quantities to make unique homemade bread in your bread machine.
- Author BiographyCathy L. Kidd is a craftsperson at heart. For as long as she can remember she has been creating things with her hands. She has done crochet (taught to her by her Aunt Carol), stained glass (learned by taking a class), candlemaking (learned from an ebook) and cooking (learned initially from Betty Crocker!) She specializes in recipe books for your kitchen appliances and giving you what you want - the recipes! Simple, Easy and Delicious.
- Author(s)Cathy Kidd
- PublisherCooking Genius
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooking Genius
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $44.82New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.