All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to Christmas, it's the thought that counts. Homemade Christmas is the perfect source of festive inspiration for creating thoughtful, personalised gifts and decorations for your loved ones. Discover 100 simple decorations, recipes, gifts, cards, and Christmas craft projects, from garlands and gift boxes to mince pies and marzipan. Create beautiful homemade Christmas gifts using a variety of techniques from metalwork to bread making, and delight your friends and family with the personal touch. Homemade Christmas puts an individual twist on the festive season. With a focus on upcycling and natural materials, you can create eco-friendly and cherished gifts without the waste, and personalise everything from Christmas cards to Christmas pudding. Have your most creative Christmas yet with Handmade Christmas.
- Author BiographySheherazade Goldsmith is the owner of an organic deli specialising in home-cooked food for babies and young children. She has written for both Harper's Bazaar and The Mail on Sunday's You magazine about green living, and was also editor-in-chief of DK's A Slice of Organic Life.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight984 g
- Width203 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.