All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomemade Grala will show you how to create your own cereal, muesli and desserts using the simple grala recipes. You'll also discover other exciting uses for grala such as crumbles, bread, muffins and cakes with exciting sweet treat recipes such as cookies and cream Grala, cherry cheesecake or black forest grala. With over 50 unique and delicious and easy-to-make grala recipes, you have all your bases covered for breakfast ideas.
- Author BiographyElise Barber is a passionate baker and granola enthusiast. Her love for granola grew out of a desire to eat healthy, delicious food that would fuel her work as an elementary school music teacher and an amateur tri-athlete. With the huge variety of taste preferences among friends and family, Elise is constantly creating new flavours to keep up with demand! Elise spends her summer holidays running a micro-bakery out of her home kitchen, where she bakes granola, cupcakes, scones, and other tasty snacks. Elise lives with her husband Quinn in the wintery city of Edmonton, Canada, although she considers the German Black Forest her second home. She takes inspiration from many sources, such as the hearty winter fare of her Canadian hometown and the fresh fruit harvests of the German summers.
- Author(s)Elise Barber
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.