All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is always nice to give away homemade presents which show individuality and transfer the joy and love they were made with. This book is an excellent source for all kinds of homemade gift ideas. From cooking and pickling to decorating and handicraft, you will learn how to prepare enchanting and practical presents. Five different chapters offer a choice of various specials to prepare: culinary treats (chocolate truffles), homemade cosmetics (massage oil), hand knitted fabrics (woolen scarf), or hand crafted decoration (candle holder). With more than 100 easy step-bystep instructions, this book guides you through the art of making beautiful gifts by hand. There is something for every taste and fancy.
- Author BiographyMarlies Busch openly admits to being a fan of anything home-crafted and homegrown. From making her own natural cosmetics to creating charming decorative ideas, from lovingly made handicrafts to growing her own fruits and vegetables in her garden plot in Munic - Marlies Busch knows that homemade products are amongst the most beautiful objects in life.
- Author(s)Marlies Busch
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content Note200
- Weight839 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.