Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionHome cooking has changed. Tubes of pesto and jars of tapenade encourage us to cook like chefs. Packets of Thai peanut sauce, frozen pot stickers, and canisters of curry paste bring international dishes into our kitchens. The future of home cooking is bright, for though we have less and less time to cook we have more and more options. The tedious has become fun, the complicated has been streamlined, and what used to take hours to prepare is w ready in minutes. In these pages, you will find more than 300 inventive recipes that will jump start the way you cook. These recipes, from appetizers, soups, and salads to main courses, side dishes, and desserts, with the help of carefully selected flavor-packed products, and combined with fresh ingredients from the supermarket, will teach you to create the kind of food you never would have though you could make at home.
- Author BiographyAndrew Schloss is a veteran cookbook author and cooking teacher with expertise in rethinking the use of convenience foods in everyday cooking. He lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Andrew Schloss
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width204 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.