All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionMost people understand homeopathy as a treatment for people, but as this book shows, our four-legged friends can benefit from it as well. First published in 1999, Homeopathic Care for Cats and Dogs quickly became a bestseller and an important resource for anyone looking for a more organic approach to caring for their cats and dogs. Using accessible language, author Don Hamilton gives readers an authoritative overview of animal homeopathy, covering history, treatment principles, homeopathic disease theory, and simple methods for using homeopathic remedies. Homeopathic Care for Cats and Dogs offers expert guidance on home care and diet, how to obtain the information needed to choose a homeopathic remedy, how to dose remedies, how to choose the potency, and when to repeat remedies if necessary. The book lists organ systems by chapter, providing concise descriptions of symptoms, including how to evaluate patients' illnesses and when to seek veterinary care. Remedy and supplement suggestions follow disease descriptions. Each section contains the principal remedies needed for treatment. The book ends with a materia medica, which gives more comprehensive remedy information for each medicine listed in the book. This updated edition contains a new chapter on the human-animal relationship, timely information on vaccines, as well as new remedy information in every chapter.
- Author BiographyRenowned veterinary homeopath Dr. Don Hamilton lectures to veterinarians in the United States and abroad on advanced veterinary homeopathy. He lives on a small farm in rural Northern New Mexico.
- Author(s)Don Hamilton
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Note20-25 Photos and Illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.