All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in the late 1700s, homeopathy emphasizes treating the entire individual rather than just the symptom. Here is a clear introduction that explores the history and techniques of the practice, including an explanation of how it works, description of 15 remedies, and a cross-referenced A-Z of common ailments. Full-color illustrations throughout.
- Author(s)Cassandra Marks
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleIn a Nutshell S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElement Books
- Out-of-print date24/08/2002
- Content Note(Colour Illustrations, Further Reading)
- Weight172 g
- Width126 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.