All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking the fear out of chainsaws by emphasising safe handling practices, this resource aims to put raw power in the hands of its readers. With step-by-step colour photographs throughout, 12 of the most common household chainsaw operations - such as cutting firewood, taking down small trees, trimming branches, grooming hedges, and making lumber - are tackled with expert advice and sure-handed guidance. With an additional section devoted to chainsaw types, potential buyers can also assess which size and type of chainsaw best meets their needs. Also included is an appendix that has useful technical information and identifies the parts of a chainsaw and how each functions.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Ruth is the owner of Masters of the Chainsaw, a talent agency with offices in the United States and Japan that has placed more than 60 professional performance chainsaw artists at more than 1,200 events worldwide.
- Author(s)Brian J. Ruth,Jen W. Ruth
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2009
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes diagrams & illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight826 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.