Homeowner's Guide to for Sale by Owner: Everything You Need to Know to Sell Your Home Yourself & Save Thousands by Jackie Bondanza (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD-ROM. American homeowners have seen real estate landscape change in recent years. The market seems gloomy w, but for sale by owner (FSBO) properties are booming with more people eager to cut out the commission of real estate agent. And with most U.S. cities having buyer's markets, you have to go that extra mile to sell your home. Now, there is a book to show you how. This guide details each benefit FSBO brings and explains how you can accomplish this task while saving money. Now, selling your home without a realtor or broker will be fast and easy. You will learn the entire FSBO process. You will learn how to set the sales price and how to save the 6 to 8 percent real estate commission, which can add up to thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in savings. You will learn how to stage your home for a showing and have a professional appraisal and home inspection to ensure a successful sale. You will learn how to market, advertise, and show your home, list your home for sale on the Internet or local multiple listing service (MILS), host an open house, and develop and market a fact sheet. If selling your home is on your list of things to do, do t the current market deter you: Let this book be your guide to saving money and selling your house the FSBO way. The companion CD-ROM contains contracts, legal forms, and checklists to help you to sell your home.
- Author BiographyJackie Bondanza is a developmental book editor and a freelance writer. She has written about real estate, education, entertainment, travel, health, and lifestyle for iVillage, MSN, Online Degrees Magazine, Hemispheres Magazine, Southern California Senior Life, Northridge Magazine, and College Bound Teen Magazine. She has a master s degree in journalism and has written copy for both television and radio. She has also appeared as an education and lifestyle consultant for a variety of national television programs. As a developmental editor, Jackie works with authors to develop books ranging in genre from historical non-fiction and reference to pop culture and literature. In addition to her editorial work, Jackie writes a blog on international aid issues for Globalhood, an international consultancy firm, and she also leads workshops for homeless writers around the country. She currently lives in New York City with her husband and her dog. Visit her at www.JackieBondanza.com.
- Author(s)Jackie Bondanza
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight370 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.