All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGreek language reference of Homeric terms and allusions, for students of Greek at the thrid and fourth year of study as found in departments of Classics and Classical languages.It includes the most common 9,000 words used in the Iliad and Odyssey, with grammatical forms and illustrations. It is part of the Focus Classical Reprint series.
- Author BiographyGeorg Autenrieth was the director of the Gymnasuium at Zwejbrucken in Bavaria. The American translation was done by Robert Porter Keep of the Free Academy, Norwich, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Georg Autenreith,Robert Porter Keep
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Noteillus
- Weight496 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.