All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a simple look at homes in the past, highlighting the diversity of homes that people lived in around the world at different times. Homes featured include Roman houses, castles, Native American earth lodges, stately homes, and city dwellings from around the world in times past. Throughout the book, simple leveled text supports bright and engaging photographs, and the book also includes a picture glossary of difficult and important words, and tes for parents and teachers with advice on how to use the book.
- Author(s)Sian Smith
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: Where We Live
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width175 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.