All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for ages 6 to 9 years. This colourful book looks at how different kinds of animals make homes in their habitats. Children will discover why animals and plants are suited to the places in which they live. Amazing photographs show animals that live in hot or cold temperatures, as well as animals that live high up in the trees, on the ground, or underneath the earth.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleIntroducing Living Things (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.