All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for ages 6 to 9 years. This colourful book looks at how different kinds of animals make homes in their habitats. Children will discover why animals and plants are suited to the places in which they live. Amazing photographs show animals that live in hot or cold temperatures, as well as animals that live high up in the trees, on the ground, or underneath the earth.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight73 g
- Width215 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.