All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomes keep us safe from the environment, give us a place to sleep, and give us a place to gather with friends and family. With simple, rhyming text and vibrant photographs, this book celebrates our global heritage.
- Author BiographyNancy Loewen has published many books for kids. She's a two-time Minnesota Book Award finalist (Four to the Pole and The LAST Day of Kindergarten) and the recipient of a Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers (Writer's Toolbox series). She holds an MFA from Hamline University in St. Paul. Nancy has two children and lives near Minneapolis. To learn more, visit www. nancyloewen.com. Paula Skelley is a blogger who writes about life, loss, and pediatric cancer awareness. She holds a BS in English and Sociology and an MA in English (creative writing concentration) from Minnesota State University, Mankato. She is a mother of two and lives in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, with her family.
- Author(s)Nancy Loewen,Paula Skelley
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleA+ Books: Go Go Global
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.