All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect solution for the homeschooler. An all-in-one book that acts as a planner, end of year portfolio and a memory scrapbook. State required attendance and report card forms are also included, for those homeschoolers who need to submit such paperwork, as well as high school graduation requirements required by most universities. Designed to help you: 1. Plan your schedule - with the monthly calendar or daily planner. 2. Keep logs of books read, field trips, art and science projects created, audio & visual records, live performances, physical education activities and more. 3. Write an end-of-year summary, keep attendance records, create a student report card and outline your homeschooling plans for next year all within the included forms. 4. Create a beautiful scrapbook memento of your child's year in homeschooling. With space created specifically to add your own photos, artwork, writings, ticket stubs, etc. Using and adding to your book regularly throughout the year allows you peace of mind and less stress at the school year's end as your portfolio work is already completed and ready to show, submit or store away in a beautifully crafted scrapbook. Available in two styles: 1. With Day Planner - includes a hourly schedule for each day of the year. Ideal for single homeschooling child households or for teens who want to keep their own schedules. 2. Monthly Calendar only. (Sold separately on this site) For the multi-homeschooling child household - where the parents keep a separate daily planner.
- Author BiographyKeren Green is a homeschooling mother of four. With her oldest now in college and her youngest still in diapers, she continues to gain experience daily in every aspect of homeschooling. Keren has been an active member of FaCE-LA and, more currently, FaCE-NH for the past decade, organizing and running a wide range of activities for the homeschooling community. With a background in writing and filmmaking, she has had a special passion for sharing those skills with the homeschoolers in her community through the non-profit program The Movie Club, Inc., which she also ran for the past ten years. Entrepreneurs at heart, Keren and her family are always building, writing, organizing, filming or creating something new to share with the community they treasure.
- Author(s)Keren Green
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.