All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlfie and his twin sister Alfreeda are excited to welcome Herbie, a cute little Yorkshire Terrier. But Herbie is t excited about being at Hound Hotel. The furry boy is so homesick that all he does is lay around and cry. Alfie's convinced that Herbie just needs some guy time, but Alfreeda insists on babying the dog instead. Alfie's many funny attempts at cheering up Herbie make this a charming early chapter book, sure to please boys and girls alike.
- Author BiographyShelley Swanson Sateren is the award-winning author of many children's books. She has worked as a children's book editor and in a children's bookstore. Today, besides writing, Shelley works with elementary-school-aged children in various settings. She lives in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Shelley Swanson Sateren
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventures at Hound Hotel: Adventures at Hound Hotel
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width191 mm
- Height147 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.