All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $43.40Free postage
- AU $45.40Free postage
- AU $47.99Was:AU $75.99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe first cookbook from homesteaders and co-stars of Discovery sAlaska: The Last FrontierEve and Eivin Kilcher features appealing recipes for anyone looking to live more sustainably, healthfully, and independently, regardless of where and what they call home. Eve and Eivin Kilcher, stars of the hit Discovery showAlaska: The Last Frontier, are experts in sustainable living. Homesteaders by choice, the couple has had to use their self-reliance skills to survive harsh winters in the Alaskan wilderness and raise a thriving family. In their debut book, the Kilchers share 85 original family recipes and advice on gardening, preserving, and foraging. The tips and techniques they have cultivated from their family and through necessity will help anyone looking to shrink their environmental footprint and become less dependent on mass-produced food and products. Stunningly photographed in and around their handmade home and farm, Homestead Kitchenillustrates that taking on small-scale sustainable projects is t only possible in a suburban/urban setting, but ultimately a more responsible and gratifying way to live.
- Author BiographyEve and Eivin Kilcherare two of the stars of Discovery s most popular series, Alaska: The Last Frontier. The reality show documents the everyday lives of the Kilcher family, who homestead in the Alaskan wilderness with one constant goal: surviving the upcoming winter. The Kilchers live a completely sustainable lifestyle, hunting and foraging for their food, making their own clothes and remedies, even building their own cabins.
- Author(s)Eve Kilcher
- PublisherPam Krauss/Avery
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPam Krauss/Avery
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.