Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionSkipping home with bags of penny candy, sipping a frosty root beer from the soda shoppe or sharing a giant banana split at the ice cream social...are all warm-hearted reminders of the hometown we grew up in or ones we've visited along the way. Neighbors visit to share news, children play on the steps and if you are new in town, anyone can tell you where to get the best home-cooked dinner, who serves the tallest stack of flapjacks and what time the farmers' market opens. In Hometown Favorites we've gathered simple, homestyle recipes...Grandma's Buttermilk Waffles, Cream of Chicken-Rice Soup, Deli Skillet Sandwiches, Scalloped Tomatoes, Mom's Manicotti, Red Cabbage Toss and Blueberry Crumble. Gather your family together and enjoy the best of your hometown, then take time to settle in and enjoy these delightful recipes and sweet memories from our hometown to yours! Hardcover, 224 pages. (9-1/4 x 6-1/2 )
- Author BiographyBack in 1984, Vickie Hutchins and Jo Ann Martin, next-door neighbors raising their families in the little town of Delaware, Ohio, started Gooseberry Patch. They were two moms with small children looking for a way to do what they loved and stay home with the kids too. They shared a love of home cooking and making memories with family & friends. After many a conversation over the backyard fence, Gooseberry Patch was born. They put together the first catalog & cookbooks at their kitchen tables and packed boxes from the basement, enlisting the help of loved ones wherever they could. From that little family, Gooseberry Patch has grown to include an amazing group of creative folks who love cooking, decorating and creating as much as Vicki and Jo Ann. Hard to believe it's been over 25 years since those kitchen-table days. Today, Gooseberry Patch is best known for homestyle, family-friendly cookbooks. They love hand-picking the recipes and are tickled to share their inspiration, ideas and more with you. One thing's for sure, they couldn't have done it without their friends all across the country. Whether you've been along for the ride from the beginning or are just discovering Gooseberry Patch, welcome to the family!
- PublisherGooseberry Patch
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEveryday Cookbook Collection
- Place of PublicationDelaware
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGooseberry Patch
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width185 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.