All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for the back-to-school season, this imaginative story captures every kid's wildest dream-homework that does itself!When Tony falls asleep without finishing his homework, his unruly school tools come to life to get the job done. Pencil and Pen get the story started, along with Eraser, but when Fountain Pen joins in, all ink breaks loose! A little creativity goes a long way, as Tony's homework turns into a wacky tale about the Planet Splotch. Tony might t be able to hand in this particular assignment, but it deserves an A+ for originality.
- Author BiographyArthur Yorinks has collaborated with Richard Egielski on nine picture books, including Louis the Fish and the Caldecott Medal winning Hey, Al as well as joining with Maurice Sendak and Matthew Reinhart to produce the 2006 bestseller Mommy. He is also the founder and director of Night Kitchen Radio Theater and has written and directed for opera, theater, dance, and film. Arthur lives in New York City.Richard Egielski won the Caldecott Medal for his illustrations in Hey, Al and has written and illustrated many other books for children including Buz and Jazper, both New York Times Best Illustrated Books, Three Magic Balls, and The Gingerbread Boy. Richard lives in Milford, New Jersey, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Arthur Yorinks
- PublisherWalker & Company
- Date of Publication07/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width283 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Egielski
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.