CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to start thinking the unthinkable...Carrie Adams, successful television producer, mother and wife, is about to return to work. Baby Tom has fallen in love with the new nanny; six-year-old Rebecca isn't too keen, but hopes the nanny will at least be better organised than Mummy. Carrie meanwhile is desperate to reinvent herself from housewife to svelte career woman. Because this is what today's women do, don't they? They're smart, successful, glamorous wives and perfect part-time mothers. They can be brilliant at work and brilliant in bed. Carrie lives by the maxim that working full-time is problem as long as she has the right childcare, and has never doubted for a moment that this is her path in life - until reality begins to hit home. She isn't happy, the children aren't happy, and husband Mike - until recently trying desperately to be a New Man - is w becoming more and more detached from family life. She begins to think the unthinkable. Perhaps, just perhaps, she doesn't have to do all this...
- Author BiographyDiana Appleyard is a writer, broadcaster and freelance journalist for a number of national newspapers and magazines. She worked for the BBC as an Education Correspondent, before deciding to give up her full-time job to work from home, a decision which formed the basis for her first novel, Homing Instinct. She lives with her husband Ross and their two young daughters in an Oxfordshire farmhouse. Homing Instinct, A Class Apart, Out of Love and her most recent novel, Every Good Woman Deserves a Lover are all published by Black Swan.
- Author(s)Diana Appleyard
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Content Noteport.
- Weight210 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.