All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author reconstructs the development and particular structure of early humanist moral philosophy. The humanists overcame scholastic philosophy through the development of a new style of thought. Not only did they develop solutions to the philosophical problems important in their time, but they also provided answers to ethical questions that remained relevant in the modern period.
- Author BiographySabrina Ebbersmeyer, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Sabrina Ebbersmeyer
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleQuellen Und Studien Zur Philosophie
- Series Part/Volume Number95
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight624 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.