All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese tes were prepared for a series of ten lectures given at Regional Conference of the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences in June 1971. The bulk of the lectures were on projective dimensions of very large modules. Although the material in these tes is t new, there are several places where existing work has been simplified. For example, a commutative local ndomain of global dimension 3 is described without reference to analysis, and the dimension of a quotient field of a polymial ring rather than a regular local ring is calculated. A derivation of Tor, one step at a time without the usual derived functor machinery, is also included.
- Author(s)Barbara Osofsky
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1973
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.