All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf course you think I did a horrible thing by eating Little Red Riding Hood and her granny. You don't kw the other side of the story. This title tells that story.
- Author BiographyWhen Trisha Speed Shaskan was a girl, she wanted to become a superhero. Her mother gave her a Wonder Woman costume. Her dad crafted her a tiara and bracelets out of metal to match. Trisha imagined she could fight evil, fly an invisible airplane, and get anyone to tell the truth. While she didn't grow up to be Wonder Woman, she still uses her imagination to write stories and to teach creative writing. Trisha has taught creative writing to children and adults for thirteen years. She has published 26 books for children, and more are forthcoming. She has an MFA in creative writing from Minnesota State University, Mankato. Trisha currently lives in Minneapolis with her husband, Stephen, and their cat, Eartha, named after Eartha Kitt, famous for her role as Catwoman. Born in 1974 in Nantes, France, Gerald grew up in nine different cities around the land of cheese. He graduated from the National School of Applied Art (also called Olivier de Serres) in 1998. Gerald's creativity blossomed at a web design company, an event studio, a video-games studio, and then several animations studios. Aside from illustration, Gerald has many other interests, including managing the French Comics Artists association Rendez-Vous (which published its first book at Akileos publishing in 2009), or co-leading with the Japanese Artist Daisuke Tsutsumi the artistic and charity project Sketchtravel, a real sketchbook shared by 70 illustrators from all around the world.
- Author(s)Trisha Speed Shaskan
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThe Other Side of the Story
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerald Guerlais
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.