All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOF COURSE you think I did a horrible thing by eating Little Red Riding Hood and her granny. You don't kw the other side of the story. Well, let me tell you... This fractured fairy tale provides a fresh perspective on a well-kwn tale.
- Author(s)Trisha Speed Shaskan
- PublisherCapstone Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOther Side of the Story (Library)
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerald Guerlais
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.