All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis encouraging book offers upbeat devotions for harried, busy mothers, assuring them these stressful days will pass. In sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant anecdotes, Aldrich uses true confessions and seasoned experience to add a bit of joy to busy days and even subtract a little of the frustration from the all-consuming vocation that is motherhood. The book ends with two questions for each of the 101 short chapters for group discussion or personal pondering.
- Author BiographySandra P. Aldrich, president and CEO of Bold Words, Inc., in Colorado Springs, Colorado is a popular speaker and award-winning author or co-author of nineteen books. She has a Master of Arts degree in literature and communications, but says her Ph.D. in the School of Hard Knocks is more useful when she is writing books or speaking to varied audiences. For additional information, visit her website at www.sandraaldrich.com.
- Author(s)Sandra Picklesimer Aldrich
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.