All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionLillian's life story is told by Rick Minerd, a retired chief of police. He tells a story that is wrapped around her own personal diary, one that was discovered amongst her belongings. The author approaches it from the perspective of a police officer, one who is trained to relate to the circumstances of spousal abuse and domestic violence. He draws kwledge of situations like Lillian's from his many years of seeing it on the job, as well as, up-close and personal outside of work. Honey, I Promise! and other stories like it are a problem that police officers everywhere must deal with on a daily basis. In Lillian's story, the author places himself into her world and attempts to dissect her diary which leaves the reader begging for eventual justice, and hopefully, a happy ending. But does it ever come? Moreover, what, if any, role does the author have in it?
- Author BiographyThis is the second book by Rick Minerd. His first, Life is a Jukebox, chronicled his careers as a radio announcer and a police officer. Rick, a retired chief of police, lives in Columbus, Ohio. He is an author who shares real stories about real people.
- Author(s)Rick Minerd
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.