All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily's bees make lovely honey for tea. But how can Baby Weasus say thank you for all their hard work? Includes instructions for making your very own alder cone bee.
- Author BiographyKarin Celestine lives in a small house in Wales. In her garden there is a shed and in that shed is another world: the world of Celestine and the Hare. Karin taught children about art, about chemistry, numbers, crafts and magic, but she was always drawn back to the shed where she brings to life creatures of all kinds using only wool, observation and the power of imagination.
- Author(s)Karin Celestine
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCelestine and the Hare
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Content NoteFull colour photographs throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.