All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTessa Andrews believes she has her life all figured out, organized in carefully numbered lists to ensure she doesn't make bad decisions. But her meticulous process is shaken when torrential rain hits Mystic Water for twenty-six hours, forty-four minutes, and two seconds, leaving parts of the town, and her condo, drowning in floodwater. While seeking a more permanent residence, Tessa temporarily moves into an empty apartment above the Borellis' diner. Then she receives a package containing a set of tarnished keys belonging to the neglected historic mansion Honeysuckle Hollow, and a whole new set of troubles arise. When the Borellis' prodigal son visits Mystic Water and wants to stay in the apartment, Tessa tosses her numbered lists aside and makes a surprisingly reckless decision: she uses her entire life savings to buy Honeysuckle Hollow. But this historic home has a few surprises of its own. Nearly everyone doubts Tessa's sanity, but she finds unlikely support in an ancient Cherokee spear, a traveling mint plant, and a handsome architect on the run from his past. Will Honeysuckle Hollow outlast its naysayers and survive the town's capricious weather? Will Tessa be able to save the house and finally learn to follow her heart? Filled with charm, unexpected twists, and just a touch of magic, Honeysuckle Hollow is an enchanting tale of listening to one's heart, camping out indoors, and the difference acts of kindness can make.
- Author BiographyJennifer Moorman was born and raised in southern Georgia, where honeysuckle grows wild and the whippoorwills sing. She considers herself a traveler, an amateur baker, and a dreamer. Jennifer sings in the car, writes story ideas on napkins, and knows quite a few '80s dance moves that she isn't afraid to break out. Jennifer's debut novel, The Baker's Man, is an irresistible tale of friendship, forgiveness, and the enchanting possibilities of following one's heart. Her second novel, Little Blackbird, is an enthralling tale of compassion, young love, and accepting one's self. She is still a southern girl and is busy working on her next novel. To learn more about Jennifer, visit her website at www.jennifermoorman.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Moorman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.