All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a picture of the current state and use of English in Hong Kong from sociolinguistic, structural and literary perspectives. It addresses the question of Hong Kong English's automy both by exploring its distinctive nature and by presenting examples of its growing literary creativity.
- Author BiographyKingsley Bolton is Professor of Linguistics in the Department of English at Stockholm University, and Honorary Professor at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Kingsley Bolton
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- Series TitleAsian Englishes Today
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.