All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong is an eclectic city where travellers can revel in a cross-section of experiences, from markets that sell everything including pigs ears and plastic toys, to modern bars and eateries with delicious cocktails and world-class cuisine.Hong Kong Precinctsis divided into 15 precincts (including Macau), with a chapter covering each, featuring the very best of Hong Kong's shopping, eating and drinking experiences. Interviews with Hongkongers who represent the city's creative community highlight favorite haunts, and additional information at the front and back offers expert travel tips. Precinct maps make this a handy guidebook, while the hardback cover creates a beautiful keepsake.
- Author BiographyHong Kong can be an overwhelming city for tourists to navigate, and this guide offers helpful, must-know advice and information. With an artistic slant, Hong Kong Precincts provides an insight into the stylish and creative side of the city, and will appeal to those who want to delve into the heart of its culture.
- Author(s)Penny Watson
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour photographs throughout
- Weight810 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.