All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong is an eclectic city where travellers can revel in a cross-section of experiences, from markets that sell everything including pigs ears and plastic toys, to modern bars and eateries with delicious cocktails and world-class cuisine.Hong Kong Precinctsis divided into 15 precincts (including Macau), with a chapter covering each, featuring the very best of Hong Kong's shopping, eating and drinking experiences. Interviews with Hongkongers who represent the city's creative community highlight favorite haunts, and additional information at the front and back offers expert travel tips. Precinct maps make this a handy guidebook, while the hardback cover creates a beautiful keepsake.
- Author BiographyPenny Watson is a trained journalist with a serious case of wanderlust. She has travelled the world, written feature articles for magazines and newspapers including Hong Kong Tatler, South China Morning Post and Australia's Sydney Morning Herald and researched countless guidebooks including Lonely Planet's Australia guide and Cool Camping Europe. Penny hails from Melbourne, Australia, but since immersing herself in the world of full-time travel writing, she has lived in Seville, London, San Francisco and more recently Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Penny Watson
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitlePrecincts
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour photographs throughout
- Weight810 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.