Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong Taxation: Law and Practice 2006-07 is a professional book on Hong Kong tax system. It explains in detail the taxes under the Inland Revenue Ordinance - Property Tax, Salaries Tax and Profits Tax. Two chapters covering Stamp Duty and Estate Duty are also included to make the book a more comprehensive source of information for readers. This edition fully deals with all changes in Hong Kong taxation law up to July 2007. A Chinese translation of this edition by Ayesha Macpherson is also available.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Smith was a practising accountant in Hong Kong as a partner with KPMG. He has been a specialist in the tax field for more than twenty years, initially with the Australian Taxation office before joining the accounting profession in Hong Kong. Ayesha Macpherson is a practising accountant in Hong Kong as a tax partner with KPMG. She has been a specialist in the tax field for over sixteen years. She is a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. She is also a committee member of the Taxation Committee of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Author(s)Ayesha Macpherson,David G. Smith
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight1315 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.