Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong Taxation: Law and Practice is an annually-produced, professionally-targeted guide to the Hong Kong tax system. The volume explains in detail the three main tax categories of the Inland Revenue Ordinance: property tax, salaries tax, and profits tax. Covering all relevant legislation and illustrated with real-life examples and case studies, this popular resource continues to be the standard text for the most recent and critical information on Hong Kong taxation law.
- Author BiographyAyesha Macpherson is an accountant with KPMG and has been a specialist in the tax field for over nineteen years. Garry Laird is a senior tax advisor with KPMG. For thirty five years he worked as a tax specialist with the Australian Taxation Office and then with the Inland Revenue Department in Hong Kong.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight1066 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAyesha Macpherson,Garry J. Laird
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.