All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong Taxation: Law and Practice is an annually-produced, professionally-targeted guide to the Hong Kong tax system. The volume explains in detail the three main tax categories of the Inland Revenue Ordinance: property tax, salaries tax, and profits tax. Covering all relevant legislation and illustrated with real-life examples and case studies, this popular resource continues to be the standard text for the most recent and critical information on Hong Kong taxation law.
- Author BiographyAyesha Macpherson is an accountant with KPMG and has been a specialist in the tax field for over nineteen years. Garry Laird is a senior tax advisor with KPMG. For thirty five years he worked as a tax specialist with the Australian Taxation Office and then with the Inland Revenue Department in Hong Kong.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight1066 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAyesha Macpherson,Garry J. Laird
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.