All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe brave and inspirational story of a Japanese-American family's triumph in the face of the death of their three children, two to AIDS and a third the victim of a tragic drive-by shooting. Hor Thy Children chronicles the creation, devastation, and remarkable resurrections of the Nakatanis, a family that journeys from unimaginable grief to healing.
- Author(s)Molly Fumia
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/02/2000
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.