All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKck kck.who's there? Who! Watch your young students turn into comedians as they practice their narrative skills with this classic kck-kck joke. Rhythmic music is paired with a graphic vel format to get children reading and laughing.This hardcover book comes with CD and online music access.
- Author(s)Blake Hoena,Linda Ayers
- PublisherCantata Learning
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleJokes and Jingles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCantata Learning
- Weight386 g
- Width282 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Klaus Bipper
- Contained items statementContains Book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.