All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn more heartwarming stories from Proud Spirit Horse Sanctuary, meet Jesse and her baby, Riley, the first of a whole barnful of foals! Learn the ways of horse friendships: Meet big old Ranger, who eases Rosie from her mourning for Cracker, though it is finally Rebel and Gambler who invite Rosie to make a threesome of their twosome. Then there s Indigo, a very wild Mustang who finally decides he can trust Melanie eugh to greet her in the laundry room.
- Author BiographyMelanie Bowles, along with her husband, Jim, is the founder of Proud Spirit Horse Sanctuary. Since its modest beginnings in the early 1990s on just five acres of land in southwest Florida, Proud Spirit has evolved into an award-winning, 300-plus-acre facility and one of the most successful, longest-running sanctuaries for horses in the United States. Over the years, Melanie and Jim have intervened on the behalf of nearly 300 horses in need. Melanie is the author of three books that chronicle life at this unique ranch: The Horses of Proud Spirit, Hoof Prints: More Stories from Proud Spirit, and The Dogs of Proud Spirit.
- Author(s)Melanie Sue Bowles
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight367 g
- Width144 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.