All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFinding a balance between what society portrays as a picture-perfect relationship and Christian reality is hard especially when the bait in chick flicks and teen magazines seems so attractive. But there is something better out there, and you deserve it! That's why Heather Marie Thompson, taking the role of a big sister, invites you to walk a mile in her high heels so that you can avoid all the left turns that made her stumble. Using biblical concepts and stories from her own life, Heather tackles many of the challenges that you face dating outside of your religion, jealousy, cheating, and sex before marriage while emphasizing the importance of being anchored in the love of Christ.
- Author(s)Heather Thompson
- PublisherAutumn House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutumn House Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/03/2016
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.