All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Juvenile Drug Court? Fifteen-year-old Andy wakes up in Juvenile Hall with a killer headache and a new arrest for public intoxication. When Dad won't bail her out for New Year's Eve, Andy figures she can play the divorce card and slip off to Mom's. Except Mom isn't answering her phone, and the Juvenile Court Judge has bigger plans for this delinquent than a short stay at the Hall. This vel, written by an insider in the juvenile justice system, delivers a realistic and compelling view of one girl's roller-coaster journey to self-discovery in Juvenile Drug Court. It addresses the damage caused by the high-conflict divorce as well as the surprising outcomes offered by therapeutic courts. It is an entertaining and educational story, ideal for readers interested in parenting issues, invative court practices, recovery, and forgiveness.
- Author BiographyLynn Duryee is a judge in California, where she has presided for many years over Juvenile Drug Court. A frequent teacher and writer, she has published two books of essays and has written for a variety of professional journals. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Lynn Duryee
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.