All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book by hot, upstart advertising agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky. It is a dynamic montage of images and text. They've been called visionary by both Newsweek and Time , hailed as the ad world's most talked-about agency by USA Today , and dubbed the next big thing by Business 2.0 . They launched the Mini car craze in America, took on Big Tobacco in the controversial TRUTH campaign, sexed up Virgin Airlines and made Burger King sizzle once again. And they did it with bold publicity stunts, infectious viral marketing strategies, outrageous Internet hoaxes, a planted cover story in The Weekly World News and a weird, garter belt - wearing chicken who became a cultural sensation. There is formula for what Crispin Porter + Bogusky does, but there is a word for it: Hoopla. In Hoopla , the secret inner workings of this freewheeling, break-the-mold idea factory are revealed for the first time. Veteran journalist Warren Berger, who has tracked and reported on the CP+B phemen over the past decade, fully examines and deconstructs the methods that lie behind the agency's seeming madness, while the striking images throughout the book (captioned by the CP+B creative team) provide insights into the logic, intuition, mischief and passion that leads to the creation of Hoopla.
- Author BiographyCrispin Porter + Bogusky progressed from relative obscurity to being hailed as the top creative agency in the U.S., and arguably the world. Warren Berger has written about advertising for the past 15 years, as a contributor to Advertising Age, ADWEEK, Communication Arts, Graphis and other industry publications.
- Author(s)Alex Bogusky,Crispin Porter,Warren Berger
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight1911 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.