All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionA laugh-out-loud page turner from Sean Taylor with wickedly hilarious graphic art from Jean Jullien. This is the funniest picture book I have read in a long time David Walliams From masterful storyteller Sean Taylor and exciting, celebrated graphic artist Jean Jullien, comes the laugh-out-loud tale of Hoot Owl. Hoot Owl is ordinary owl - oh ! - he's a master of disguise! And he will use his expert camouflage powers to trick his unsuspecting prey into succumbing to him! Tiny animals of the night ...beware! But, somehow, Hoot Owl's prey keeps escaping...Hmmm, perhaps he isn't quite as masterful as he believes. Will he ever succeed in catching himself some dinner? Hilarity, ridiculousness and very bad costume changes abound in this wildly inventive new title.
- Author BiographySean Taylor has written more than 40 books for young readers. These include the Purple Class series of comic adventures set in an urban primary school, a collection of folktales from the Amazon called The Great Snake, a novel for teenagers called A Waste of Good Paper, and picture books such as The World Champion of Staying Awake, illustrated by Jimmy Liao and Boing!, illustrated by Bruce Ingman. He lives in Bristol with his wife and two sons. Visit Sean at www.seantaylorstories.com
- PrizesShortlisted for Laugh Out Loud Book Awards: Picture Book 2016.
- Author(s)Sean Taylor
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight498 g
- Width266 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jean Jullien
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.