Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHope Enabler is the real life story of one Christian parent's struggle with a runaway child and the hope that God enabled her to have during the darkest moments of that struggle. Through God's word and her own personal testimony Melodee Smith shows how her relationship with God was strengthened despite the perils she faced.
- Author BiographyMelodee Joy Smith is a pastor's wife ministering in Southern California. Alongside her husband, Dr. Matthew Lee Smith she's counseled families, spoke at conferences and trained Christian leaders. She hopes this book can be a comfort to other Christian parents.
- Author(s)Mrs Melodee Joy Smith
- Date of Publication06/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.