All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionHope Shines Bright is the perfect story for all ages. It is wonderful for the Christmas Holiday. In addition, you will find this book is meaningful any day of the year. In the beginning, Hope cant shine as bright as her friends do. She is taunted by others because her light is t bright. God sends the star a special friend named Faith to see her through. God is faithful. You will see how God uses the least likely star to shine brightly over a very special place. The book is filled with fun, colorful pictures that children will love. Parents and children of all ages will enjoy the story in rhyme, as it shows Hope transform to a bright shining star. There are many lessons that you and your child will take away from the story. Reading this book together provides the perfect time to talk with your children about faith, patience, friendship, being teased or bullied and how strength is found in our differences. We can be like Hope. We can learn to take a deep breath and let it glow! Shine on!
- Author BiographyMarsha Hammond lives in the state of Kansas with her husband, Steve. She has raised four children and she enjoys the blessing of eleven beautiful grandchildren. They are the light of her life. Marsha discovered the joy of reading as a child and the love of books has been a constant throughout her life. While writing has always been a quiet ambition, for many years what she wrote was for her eyes only. The new found joy of sharing her stories and poems with others has been a wonderful experience. It is a delight to discover readers are excited and supportive of her writing and invested in her stories. It is a joy to share the story of Hope, the little star, and her friend, Faith, with new readers. It is a story of many layers, teaching children valuable lessons. Throughout her life, children have resided in the heart of this author. They give a bright shining light to her world. She wants only to reflect the love she has received. It comes naturally to combine her love of words with her love of little ones. This writer's fondest wish is for all to enjoy sharing the journey of storytelling with her. Shine On!
- Author(s)Marsha Hammond
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.