All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA set of mix and match stationery featuring brand new designs from Chronicle favorite, Denyse Schmidt.
- Author BiographyDenyse Schmidt Fairfield County, CT Fiber artist DENYSE SCHMIDT is the author of Denyse Schmidt Quilts: 30 Colorful Patchwork & Quilt Projects, the What a Bunch of Squares gift line, and the Dots & Jots stationery line. Denyse is a former graphic designer and graduate from Rhode Island School of Design. She has been featured in the book American Contemporary Furniture (Rizzoli) and in the Sundance catalog, as well as numerous magazines including Metropolitan Home, Wallpaper, Martha Stewart Living, People, House Beautiful, and the New York Times. She lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Denyse Schmidt
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- FormatMiscellaneous print
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight113 g
- Width147 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.47Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.