Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Prouge is seventeen in 1944 when things in her life fall apart. Her best friend, Kimberly, is madly in love with her boyfriend. Meanwhile Rachel meets Russell, a handsome military man, and is instantly charmed. Yet both girls are naive, and soon disaster strikes. Kim ends up pregnant, and Rachel's father, a strict fundamentalist preacher, requires her to confess her sins to the entire congregation. Soon afterward, Rachel discovers that she too is expecting a child. Unwilling to face the shame of their daughter's sin, Rachel's parents kick her out of their home and tell her they never want to see her again. Forced to grow up fast, Rachel is met with hard choices that lead to regrettable decisions. Hope and prayer sustain her in her quest to find the future of her dreams.
- Author(s)Helen Breedlove
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.