All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn urgent political play from the writer behind Let The Right One In and This is England '86. Hope is a funny and scathing fable attacking the squeeze on local government. How do you save twenty-two million pounds? Mark and Hilary, the leaders of the Council, are about to find out. Jack Thorne's Hope premiered at the Royal Court Theatre, London, in November 2014.
- Author BiographyJack Thorne is an award-winning writer for radio, television, film and theatre. His plays include Fanny and Faggot (Finborough Theatre), Stacy (Arcola Theatre), 2nd May 1997 (Bush Theatre), Bunny (Underbelly, Fringe First Award 2010), a version of Duerrenmatt's The Physicists (Donmar Warehouse) and Mydidae (Drywrite/Soho Theatre, then Trafalgar Studios). His work for television includes cultural phenomenon Skins, and the BAFTA-winning series This is England '88 and The Fades.
- Author(s)Jack Thorne
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.